Wednesday, September 12, 2012

30 Day Shred

Last night I did the 30 Day shred by Jillian Michaels for the first time. It was killer. It isn't very long (about 25 minutes), but you bust your ass the entire time. I liked it and I am definitely feeling it today.


Usually I use the elliptical and then lift weight and finish with stretches, but last night I did a lot of lunges, squats, and more that I have been forgetting about and now my muscles can feel where I have been slacking off. I am going to try and incorporate her workouts into my week more often.

I love her!

2 comments:

  1. I love her!! I have most of her dvds. I love them all. My favorites are her kickboxing one and no trouble zones. Bob Harper is great too. He is a vegan so you might like his book, "Skinny Rules."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that book. I might have to pick it up. I think some of Jillian's DVD and books are going on my Xmas list.

    ReplyDelete