Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fitness February!

Ok so I messed up January. I didn't go to the gym and I didn't exactly stick to me diet. So I am making the commitment to get back on track in February. FITNESS FEBRUARY! I have already rejoined my gym and workout out the past 2 days. I have also stuck to my diet, starting watching The Biggest Loser, and listening to the JIllian Michaels' podcast to get re-inspired.

My tumblr helps A LOT! The people on there are so inspiring! I make sure I check that everyday to find inspiring photos and such. My sister's wedding is now 4 months away. I also was asked to be in 2 more weddings in December so more inspiration to continue working out.

So on to Fitness February. I am challenging myself to work out all month and eat healthy. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment