Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's September!!


Yay, it's September! Fall is almost here! I am ready for summer to be over!

So I had feel off the wagon a bit last week. It was Labor Day weekend and I went away to San Diego for the weekend and I may have splurged a bit too much. Now it is time to get back on track.

One of my fellow bloggers, Kayla suggested a Xmas challenge of losing 30 pounds before Christmas. It's a reasonable goal. It will be tough though since the anti-diet trifecta is coming up (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas). But I am going to join her and see what happens. 30 pounds is closer to my goal weight. However, I think my goal will change as my body does.

Recently, I have been cutting out pictures and tips from my health magazines and putting them into a journal. This way I can look back at them and inspire myself and then I don't have to hold on to a bunch of magazines.  Win, Win!

Some more inspiration:














No comments:

Post a Comment